Fully hand carved - A fine standard violin.
Seasoned spruce top; Seasoned maple back, ribs and scroll; Medium flame; inlaid purfling; Oil varnish; Ebony fittings; D'Addario Zyex strings; composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners. Bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in Krutz's Kansas City workshop.
Outfit Available with fitted plywood case and carbon composite bow.
Krutz Series 100 violin
• Assembled, dressed, fitted, and tonally adjusted in our Kansas City workshop.
• Fully hand-carved from aged, solid tonewoods.
• Crafted entirely to KRUTZ’s strict specifications.
• Spruce top with maple back, ribs and scroll.
• Ebony pegs, chinrest, and fingerboard.
• Composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners.
• Genuine D’Addario Zyex strings.
• Hand applied shaded oil varnish.
• Genuine inlaid purfling